Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07847 229 194
The NCA is staffed by volunteers, one of whom handles bookings in their spare time. Response to any emails, texts or voicemails could take a day or two. The phone is not continuously monitored.
We will always do our best to accommodate your booking but it is important that you allow plenty of time and submit your booking request a minimum of 3 full days before the slot you want to book. Demand is high, though, so expect to have to book much further ahead than that.
If you have questions or difficulty with the booking form or other documentation or any part of the process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or text or call on 07847 229 194. The phone is not continuously monitored so be prepared to leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- The large (70m2) downstairs room is £12 per hour.
- The smaller (35m2) downstairs room is £7 per hour.
- The upstairs room, which his only accessible via the staircase, is 35m2, is £10 per hour. Note that others will occasionally require access to the storage cupboards in the upper room.
- The kitchen can be booked for food preparation for an additional £3 per hour. You must book the kitchen if you need to prepare food. You only need to book it for the time you need it and you do not have to book it if you just want to prepare drinks. However, if another party has the kitchen booked, your access to it is at their discretion. We expect people to co-operate!
- These prices are for community use. Private commercial bookings may attract different rates. See the policy documentation.
The large room has capacity of 70 people standing, the smaller ground floor room 35 and the upstairs room 30. Larger numbers can be accommodated if everyone is seated.
Payment must be made before we can confirm the booking. Regular bookings should be paid monthly, within the calendar month of use.
Payment should be made by direct bank transfer. Our account details are on the booking form. The payment reference should include the name or reference of the person or group making the booking.
Bookings Policy / Centre Usage Rules
There are available to download below. They are subject to regular revision; the next revision will be published in October 2019. By signing and submitting a booking form you agree that you have read, understood and agree to the Booking Policy and that you will adhere to the Centre Usage Rules.
How to Book Rooms
- Check the calendar below for availability. If you are in doubt, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have found suitable date(s) and times, download a booking form, complete and to email@example.com.
- Once we have accepted your booking it will be added to the calendar as “unpaid”. Please make payment by transfer to the account details on the booking form.
- Your booking is not guaranteed until we have received payment.
When it first appears, the calendar shows bookings for all rooms. You can look at particular rooms one a time using the “Select Room” choice.
The calendar is made available via our new bookings system. If you are a regular user of the centre, you can click on Customer Log-in to log into the bookings system using the email with which you have made your booking (the first time you this, you will have to supply and confirm a password). Once you are logged in you can see information about your own bookings in more detail.
For the time being, most things show up just as “Private booking”. If you run a public activity that you want people to know about, we can change the status and description of your booking accordingly.