We have a responsibility to do all we can to contribute toward keeping our community and hirers safe. Reduced room capacities will remain in place until further notice and all visitors are encouraged to use the NHS track and trace app.
As a reminder our Covid Secure measures are as follows:
- All visitors are required to use the NCA track and Trace App displayed in all the rooms
- Individuals are asked not to enter the building if they are unwell or are displaying symptoms of Covid-19
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask and to use the hand sanitiser provided
- The current one way system will remain in use
- Reduced capacities remain in place: Large room, 35; Small room, 17; Loft room, 19
- The Kitchen will be available for hire but will otherwise remain locked
We look forward to welcoming you soon
Rooms for Hire
- The large room is 70m2, has a capacity of 70 standing (35, with reduced capacity) and costs £12 per hour to hire.
- The smaller ground floor room is 35m2, has a capacity of 35 standing (17, with reduced capacity) and costs £7 per hour to hire.
- The loft room is 35m2, has a capacity of 39 standing (19, with reduced capacity) and costs £10 per hour to hire. Please note that this room is only accessable through the stairs and that others will occasionally require access to the storage cupboards.
- The kitchen (available on request) costs an additional £3 per hour. You must book the kitchen if you need to prepare food and/or drink.
Please note that these prices are for community use, private commercial bookings attract different rates. Please see the Bookings Policy for further information.
To make a Booking
- View the calendar below to check for availability. Make sure you use the drop down menu to select the room you want to view.
- Once you have found suitable date(s) and times, please complete the online booking form or a PDF is available on request.
- Please allow plenty of time and submit your booking, we request a minimum of 3 full days before the slot you’re interested in. Demand is high, so please expect to book much further ahead.
- Once we have received your booking form we will confirm your booking and issue an invoice.
- Once full payment is made your booking will be secure
- Please add the email address email@example.com to your safe list so you can receive further correspondence about your booking
- By submitting a booking form you agree that you have read, understood and agree to the Booking Policy and that you will adhere to the Centre Usage Rules. Please take a moment to read these documents
Please note that the calendar below should be used for guidance only, this does not show pending bookings or any future bookings of our regular activities. The submission of a booking form acts as an initial enquiry and you should wait for confirmation from the bookings team before making formal arrangements for your event.