Rooms for Hire
- The large room is 70m2, has a capacity of 70 standing, 50 seated with tables
- The small room is 35m2, has a capacity of 35 standing. 15 seated with tables
- The loft room is 35m2, has a capacity of 39 standing. Please note that this room is only accessible through the stairs and that others will occasionally require access to the storage cupboards.
- The kitchen is small but well equipped with an oven, wall mounted water boiler and a selection of crockery, cutlery and utensils. You must book the kitchen if you wish to use it.
Regular community activity group / independent tutor / small local charity CIC rate
- The large room costs £12 per hour.
- The small room costs £7 per hour.
- The loft room costs £10 per hour.
- The kitchen costs £3 per hour.
One-off Party / Event rate
- The large room costs £15 per hour.
- The small room costs £10 per hour. (only available when hiring the large room)
- The loft room is not available for one-off events.
- The kitchen costs £4 per hour.
Commercial / business / national franchise / large charity rate
- The large room costs £18 per hour.
- The small room costs £11 per hour.
- The loft room costs £15 per hour.
- The kitchen costs £5 per hour.
A deposit of £100 will be added to all one-off event bookings, returnable after the event subject to adherence to the agreed Terms & Conditions. Any repairs or additional cleaning required as a result of your booking will be taken from this before it is returned. in the event of a series breach of hire Ts&Cs the full deposit will be withheld.
We only accept party bookings on a Saturday and are only able to accommodate one per Saturday. All party bookings must be for a minimum of 3hrs and finish no later than 3.30pm. We do not permit the use of any mobile discos, inflatables, bouncy castles or soft play in the centre or in the park. The outside space surrounding the building is council owned so permission must be sought from the city council for any event structures outside the centre. All electrical items brought into the centre must have a current PAT test.
To make a Booking
- View the calendar below to check for availability. Make sure you use the drop down menu to select the room you want to view.
- Once you have found suitable date(s) and times, please request a booking form by sending an email to email@example.com. Bookings will not be accepted without a completed booking form.
- Please allow plenty of time and submit your booking, we request a minimum of 5 full days before the slot you’re interested in. Demand is high, so please expect to book much further ahead.
- A booking form acts as an initial inquiry only. It does not guarantee or secure the date. Once your booking form is received you will be sent an email from the bookings team containing our booking terms which you will need to read and respond to. If you do not receive this email please check your junk mail.
- On receipt of your agreement to these terms you will be sent an invoice.
- Once full payment is made your booking will then be secure
- Please add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list so you can receive further correspondence about your booking
- By submitting a booking form you agree that you have read, understood and agree to the Booking Policy and that you will adhere to the Centre Usage Rules. Please take a moment to read these documents
Please note that the calendar below should be used for guidance only, this does not show pending bookings or any future bookings of our regular activities. We are only able to accept one party/private event per day.
The submission of a booking form acts as an initial enquiry and you should wait for confirmation from the bookings team before making formal arrangements for your event. All bookings are subject to our hire Ts&Cs and only secure on receipt of full payment.