Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07847 229 194
The NCA is staffed by a few volunteers, one of whom handlings bookings in their spare time.
Response to any email, text or voicemail you send is unlikely to be immediate and could well take a day or two.
We will always do our best to accommodate your booking but it is important that you allow plenty of time and submit your booking request a minimum of 3 full days before the slot you want to book.
- The hut is situated in the middle of Belmont Park, Exeter, and is available for hire throughout the year.
- Hire of the Newtown Community Hut is:
£7 per hour or part of an hour for occasional users
£6 per hour for regular non-profit making groups.
- Hire of the hut will not be allowed after 11pm.
- As a public building smoking is not allowed.
- There is a kitchen with a cooker and double sink.
- The hut is heated by storage heaters. There is a piano.
- We are covered by Public Liability Insurance. If you meet as a regular group then you must take out your own insurance cover.
- If you are interested in booking a specific date it is a good idea to look a month in advance as our week-end slots get booked up quickly.
- You can check availability on the calendar below. However, to be absolutely certain, you must confirm your dates by contacting us.
- Please clear up after your session/party. (Thereby allowing us to keep costs down.)
Click here for more information including the Hut Rules, Terms & Conditions. These were last updated October 2016.
To make a booking, please complete a booking form and post it together with payment to the address on the form.
Download the booking form in your preferred format from one of these links:
- Booking Form as a PDF file
- Booking Form as a Word .docx file
- Booking Form as an old school Word .doc file
If Bookings is notified of cancellations up to 14 days in advance of the booked date, a full refund will be made, or the fee will be carried over for a future booking, if preferred.
If cancellations occur less than 14 days before the booked date, no refunds or carry-over will be made.
If you have any questions, please contact Bookings by email at email@example.com or call on 07847 229 194.
The hut is heated, of course, but sadly dogs are not allowed.
Are you a regular hut user?
Send us some information about your group or activity and we’ll put it on our site.
If you have your own site, we’ll link to it.